Friday, August 12, 2011

Whats wrong with me....?

I cant make emotional connections with people..I don't feel connected to family members or even my boyfriend but I know I care for them I just feel like I cant break through something inside me to be able to make that bond. Although I can/do make emotional connections with animals, such as my two dogs. I feel like im their protector and that they rely one me and will love me no matter what and will never hurt/leave/disappoint me. I want to feel this way with people I care about in my life. I just don't know how. I know im capable of making these human connections because I have before when I was younger I felt this way with my close friends (but never really did with my family), who I no longer have due to falling outs (my friends not my family). I have felt this way for years im 21 now and have been feeling this way for about 5-6 years, and have started taking antidepression medication about a year ago it has helped me feel better and be happier but im still not about to make emotional bonds. feeling this emotional block from other humans is making me feel very alone and isolated.

No comments:

Post a Comment