Friday, August 12, 2011

Questions regarding Tech School and a LOR from the Air Force?

I am in Security Forces Tech School right now in the Air Force. Last Friday, i had a mishap with a weapon and it unintentionally fired. I recieved a Letter of Reprimand today for that incident. This is the first problem i have had in tech school, and i plan to write a rebuttal to the LOR, but my instructor has already told me that it likely will not help. So i was wondering, what are the chances of me losing Recrutiters Assistance because of this? Also, my first duty station is supposed to be F.E. Warren, what are the odds of me losing this duty station and not being eligable for PRP becuase of this LOR? The only reason i am concerned with it is because it was a safety violation with a weapon, and now i am concerned i will not qualify for PRP. Any and all help with this will be greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment