Thursday, August 11, 2011

My girlfriend is moving... What should we do?

Ok so My girlfriend is moving. We are legitimately in love and spend alOt of time together. She is perfect for me and she says I'm perfect for her. We've never ever faught and we have the same goals in life. We havent talked much about what's gonna happen but I'm not sleeping anymore just thinking about her move. She's movig to a suburb of San Francisco and as of right now we live in San Diego. She says she might come back often but I don't want to rely on that. We are too happy to break up with one another and we don't want to hold each other back. There is no way I am ever going to be able to love another girl like i love her. So what should we do? Please don't be rude I need legit help. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment