Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I Really want to find my father.(READ WHOLE QUESTION BEFORE ANSWERING)?

Well, look I'm only 10 years old and have asked this question before , See me mom is a drug addict/alcoholic with delusions and mental/bipolar issues etc.which is why the judge gave my Aunt (S, Both aunts get visitation) custody of me. My, mother was probably intoxicated when I was conceived, And she doesn't know my father first or last name for my dad or even a name. And no we can't afford a private investigator and the police can't help us and its not on my birth certificate, My moms name is Lisa Warren from Washington, DC she African-American , missing a tooth and talks craziness, etc. I was conceived from around July 7 to July 15 according to a conception calender and was born on April 3, 2001 if that helps and my mother hung around South East and North East (PRESENT), NORTH WEST (MY BIRTH) . PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!! I HATE MY MOTHER BECAUSE SHE WONT TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment